Join Rudman Winchell attorneys Anne-Marie Storey & Matthew Cobb for a dynamic Lunch and Learn to be sure you are prepared for common issues that arise as we move toward better weather. You will leave the session better equipped with real life examples & how to handle the following: Best practices around vacation pay disputes General wage & hour issues including volunteers and interns Workers’ compensation injuries & exposure for extracurricular company activities General leave/FMLA issues Issues relating to employee use of electronic devices, including calculating time for OT purposes, apps that encourage claims, and other fun tidbits. March 31, 2017 – 11:30AM-1:00PM Coffee Hound Cafe – Inside Vision Care of Maine 1 Ridgewood Drive Bangor, Maine (On Stillwater Avenue Across from Target and BJ’s) HRCI credits pending This Lunch and Learn is Complimentary and FREE Lunch is Provided RSVP to: email@example.comRead More
Rudman Winchell is a full service law firm serving the people, businesses and communities of Maine. With our vast legal resources and more than two dozen attorneys located in Bangor, we become a true strategic partner with the clients we serve.
Rudman • Winchell's Practice Groups
Individual • Family
Rudman Winchell attorneys provide expert guidance and on matters involving all aspects of Maine individual and family law including Divorce, Probate, Elder Law, Wills and Estate Planning.
Business • Corporate
Rudman Winchell business attorneys regularly represent clients in all aspects of business and corporate law.
Litigation • Trials
Rudman Winchell’s trial lawyers have extensive experience in both federal and state courts in a vast array of civil matters as well as criminal defense.
Municipal • Government Law
Rudman Winchell represents clients' interests in administrative and enforcement proceedings before government agencies and boards, including appeals.
Insurance • Workers Compensation
Rudman Winchell’s insurance law attorneys offer specialized representation to insurance companies and their insureds.
Real Estate • Property
Rudman Winchell has a broad Maine based real estate practice. Our real estate attorneys provide representation of banks and other lending institutions
Employment • Labor Law
Rudman Winchell’s experienced Employment and Labor attorneys advise clients on preventive strategies and positive solutions in Maine labor and workplace law.
Timberlands • Natural Resources
Rudman Winchell is located in the heart of Maine's industrial timberlands, and is a trusted partner of the timber industry and other natural resource based enterprises.
Healthcare • Hospitals
Rudman Winchell provides a comprehensive array of legal services to clients in the health care industry, throughout the state of Maine.
FROM THE ATTORNEY'S BLOG
More News & Events
- Rudman Winchell and KMA HR Consulting Team up for March 31 Lunch and Learn
- Rudman Winchell Attorney Allison A. Economy Elected a Partner at the Firm
- The Cash Minimum Wage for Tipped Employees Will Rise from $3.75 to $5.00 per hour Effective on January 7, 2017
- FREE LUNCH & LEARN- A New Year of HR: Are You Ready?
- Federal Judge Blocks New Overtime Regulations that Were to Take Effect December 1, 2016
- Rudman Winchell Welcomes Four New Attorneys
- Join us for the Annual Rudman Winchell Employment Law Seminar
- Rudman Winchell and Maine Elder Law present a FREE Estate Planning and Elder Law Seminar.
- Rudman Winchell presents FREE Lunch and Learn on changes to salaried exempt employees rules, OSHA reporting rules, and wellness program standards.