Attorney Frank McGuire Will be a Guest Speaker at Annual Berry Dunn Seminar
Annual Business Seminar: Setting the Stage for Success
Register now for our complimentary, annual business seminar
Thursday, September 22
8:00am – 1:30pm EDT
Registration and Networking Breakfast: 8:00am – 8:30am
Sessions Including Complimentary Lunch: 8:30am –1:30pm
Bangor Hilton Garden Inn
250 Haskell Road
Bangor, ME 04401
Join BerryDunn experts and guest presenter Frank McGuire of Rudman Winchell for sessions that will help you stay at the forefront of current business challenges.
NEW FOR 2016: this year’s event has been expanded to include a lunchtime discussion that will help you cast the right people in the right roles, as well as answer the question “How do I manage millennials successfully?”.
This year’s event topics spotlight:
- Benchmarking: Charting a Course for a Strong and Growing Business
- The Final Rule: Navigating the New Salary Requirements from the DOL
- What You Need to Know Now: New Rules and Regulations Impacting Your Financials
- Occupational Fraud and Internal Controls: Strategies for Managing Your Assets
- Best Practices: Recruiting Employees and Managing for Millennials
Parking: Complimentary parking is available on-site.
This session is designed to provide 5 CPE credits under standards established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. For details, please visit our CPE event page. Please check with your relevant licensing body to determine your qualifications for CPE credits.