Rudman Winchell presents FREE Lunch and Learn on changes to salaried exempt employees rules, OSHA reporting rules, and wellness program standards.
The Rudman Winchell Employment team will explain these changes and discuss how to comply with the new rules.
The conversation on the new salaried exemption threshold will include:
- What are an employer’s choices?
- Can bonuses and commissions be applied to meet the new level?
- Is the new threshold a moving target?
- What are the issues when an exempt worker becomes non-exempt?
- How are public employers and nonprofits affected?
The OSHA discussion will include:
- New submission requirements
- When they go into effect for different employers
- -retaliation requirements
The wellness program discussion will include:
- How a wellness program can comply with the ADA
- Complying with GINA in wellness programs