- Boards and commissions meetings and hearings
- Contracts and other legal documents
- Economic development
- Eminent domain proceedings
- Employment matters including personnel policies, workers’ compensation, civil rights, employment discrimination, ADA compliance and labor contracts and negotiation, FMLA and FLSA compliance
- Land Use Permitting
- Municipal finance
- Ordinances and resolutions
- Real estate transactions, negotiation, documentation, title work, and closing
- Representation in state and federal courts and administrative agency representation
- Training for municipal officers and officials
- Zoning and land use matters, including shoreland developments, subdivisions, multifamily and commercial developments
Municipal Law Attorneys
Learn more about Rudman Winchell’s municipal and administrative law attorneys. Please click on their names to view their bios and professional accomplishments.
We invite you to contact Rudman Winchell to consult with a qualified municipal and administrative law attorney. Contact us by filling out this form, or call us at 207.947.4501 to set up an appointment.