Business and Corporate Attorneys
Rudman Winchell business attorneys regularly represent clients in all aspects of business and corporate law.
Our business attorneys and corporate lawyers assist clients with formation and structuring of business entities (corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships).
We help in the creation and structuring of non-profit corporations as well as obtaining tax-exempt status. Rudman Winchell business attorneys assist clients with raising capital including securities offerings and venture capital transactions.
We frequently represent business clients in mergers, acquisitions, and sales of businesses.
Rudman Winchell business attorneys and corporate lawyers regularly work with clients in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, leases and other agreements. We are often called upon to represent shareholders in shareholder disputes, and we are recognized for our strength and creativity in the resolution of business disputes on behalf of our clients.
Our highly skilled business attorneys assist clients with protection of intellectual property including patents, trademarks and copyright; commercial disputes; and bankruptcy and creditors rights. We represent both lenders and borrowers with financing transactions of all kinds.
Rudman Winchell's corporate law team has the skill and expertise to meet the ongoing routine legal needs of any growing business or institution, as well as the knowledge and resources to provide legal counsel and representation for the more complex issues that may arise.
Rudman Winchell is a full-service law firm; its business and corporate law attorneys collaborate seamlessly with peers in other practice areas as needed, in order to provide the full range of legal services its clients may require.
Our expert attorneys build trusted and valued partnerships with organizations like yours for all the routine and complex legal needs that may arise.
An extension of our corporate law services, Starboard Leadership Consulting offers strategic planning, managerial and governance advice to organizations of all types.
BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW RELATED SERVICES
- Choice of entity for start-up enterprises
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Business combinations including mergers
- Formation of non-profit organizations and obtaining tax-exempt status
- Venture capital and equity financing transactions
- Intellectual property including patents, trademarks and copyright
- Trade secret protection including noncompetition and non-solicitation agreements; nondisclosure agreements
- Securities offerings
- Debt financing transactions
- Commercial leases and transactions
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate governance
- Creditors rights and bankruptcy
- Business related immigration
- Business succession planning
- Family-owned business succession planning and governance
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Starboard Leadership Consulting
- Maintenance of your Limited Liability Company
- Maintenance of your Corporation