Save the Date: Annual Employment Law Seminar
Wednesday October 11
Breakfast served at 7:30
Rudman Winchell is pleased to present its
Annual Employment Law Seminar on
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
from 7:30 to 12:00 at the Cross Insurance Center.
The topics will include discussion of recent developments such as:
- The impact of medical and recreational marijuana on the workplace
- The definition of joint employment
- Coverage of sexual orientation discrimination
We’ll also provide annual updates on:
- Leave laws
- Discrimination claims
- Wage and hour issues
- Ongoing changes under the Trump administration
- And more topics to be announced
We hope you will plan to join us for another
informative and entertaining presentation.
The Rudman Winchell Employment Law Seminar
is complimentary but seating is limited.
Please RSVP at:
If you have any questions, please e mail Jeff Solari