Rudman Winchell represents clients' interests in administrative reviews and enforcement proceedings before government agencies and boards, including state and federal administrative courts. We assist in matters originating with all federal, state, and local government agencies.
Our attorneys who practice in litigation, employment and labor law, municipal law, real estate, business and corporate law, elder law, estate planning and probate administration, insurance, personal injury, and workers' compensation, represent clients in administrative matters.
From permitting and compliance issues to dispute resolution and litigation, our attorneys bring practical experience and skills to bear on the range of problems and opportunities that arise in administrative settings.
- Department of Labor, including OSHA, Wage and Hour, Child Labor and Migrant and Seasonal
- Agricultural Worker Protection Act matters
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Maine Board of Environmental Protection (BEP), Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and Land Use Regulation Commission (LURC)
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Representation Before Professional Licensing Boards
- Maine Human Rights Commission
- Social Security Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- IRS and the Maine Revenue Services
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance programs
- Maine Board of Property Tax Review
- National and Maine Labor Relations Boards
- Maine Medical Malpractice screening panel
- Maine Real Estate Commission
- Maine Unemployment Insurance Commission
- Maine Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Maine Liquor Commission
- Municipal planning and zoning boards and historic preservation commissions