Rudman Winchell has extensive experience in assisting clients in anticipating, avoiding, and responding to all types of environmental issues and obstacles. We represent clients on a wide range of environmental issues on local, state and federal levels.
By making use of the firm's extensive expertise in corporate and land transactions, we are also able to provide comprehensive representation to clients seeking thorough representation for commercial transactions involving environmental issues.
- Advice on all federal and state environmental regulations and statutes
- Commercial transactions involving environmental issues
- Land transactions involving environmental hazards
- Superfund (CERCLA) and RCRA litigation
- Toxic torts
- Underground storage tank compliance and remediation
- Remediation of hazardous waste sites
- Landowner disputes
- Administrative actions and appeal