Rudman Winchell has, since the passage of the Occupational Safety & Health Act of 1974, which created the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), provided to employers all necessary counsel and trial services so as to enable the business to comply with all aspects of the Occupational Safety & Health Act, as well as the Standards adopted and enforced by OSHA on a day-to-day basis. We have provided the same quality and timely professional services to those employers whose operations fall under the various other laws administered by OSHA, such as the Surface Transportation Act.
Rudman Winchell also provides the same kind of professional services with respect to those employers whose operations are governed by the Federal Mine Safety & Health Act of 1977, and the Rules and Standards adopted and enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor, Mine Safety & Health Administration.
- Preparation of safety and health programs
- In-house compliance audits
- Management training, including OSHA compliance and complaint inspections, and in-house compliance audits
- OSHA work site safety and health inspections, and complaint investigations
- Negotiations with OSHA personnel and United
- States Department of Labor solicitors
- Trials before the Occupational Safety & Health
- Review Commission
- Appeals to the United States Court of Appeals
- Investigation and defense of whistleblower claims
- Education and training services