To allow affected employers additional time to become familiar with a new electronic reporting system launched on August 1, 2017, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced on November 22, 2017, that it has extended the date by which employers must electronically report injury and illness data through the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) to December 15, 2017. The rule requires certain employers to electronically submit injury and illness information they are already required to keep under existing OSHA regulations. OSHA has announced that it is currently reviewing the other provisions of its final rule to Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses, and intends to publish a notice of proposed rulemaking to reconsider, revise, or remove portions of that rule in 2018.Read More
Rudman Winchell is a full service law firm serving the people, businesses and communities of Maine. With our vast legal resources and more than two dozen attorneys located in Bangor, we become a true strategic partner with the clients we serve.
Rudman • Winchell's Practice Groups
Individual • Family
Rudman Winchell attorneys provide expert guidance and on matters involving all aspects of Maine individual and family law including Divorce, Probate, Elder Law, Wills and Estate Planning.
Business • Corporate
Rudman Winchell business attorneys regularly represent clients in all aspects of business and corporate law.
Litigation • Trials
Rudman Winchell’s trial lawyers have extensive experience in both federal and state courts in a vast array of civil matters as well as criminal defense.
Municipal • Government Law
Rudman Winchell represents clients' interests in administrative and enforcement proceedings before government agencies and boards, including appeals.
Insurance • Workers Compensation
Rudman Winchell’s insurance law attorneys offer specialized representation to insurance companies and their insureds.
Real Estate • Property
Rudman Winchell has a broad Maine based real estate practice. Our real estate attorneys provide representation of banks and other lending institutions
Employment • Labor Law
Rudman Winchell’s experienced Employment and Labor attorneys advise clients on preventive strategies and positive solutions in Maine labor and workplace law.
Timberlands • Natural Resources
Rudman Winchell is located in the heart of Maine's industrial timberlands, and is a trusted partner of the timber industry and other natural resource based enterprises.
Healthcare • Hospitals
Rudman Winchell provides a comprehensive array of legal services to clients in the health care industry, throughout the state of Maine.
FROM THE ATTORNEY'S BLOG
More News & Events
- Rudman Winchell Recognized as a Tier One Best Law Firm for 2018
- Seven Rudman Winchell Attorneys Selected as Super Lawyers/Rising Stars
- Ten Rudman Winchell Attorneys Selected As Best Lawyers in America Representing Thirteen Practice Areas
- Rudman Winchell and The Maine Elder Law Firm present a Complimentary Estate Planning Seminar
- Save the Date: Annual Employment Law Seminar
- Rudman Winchell Victorious For Two Clients In Front of Maine Supreme Court
- Rudman Winchell Achieves Multiple High Rankings From Chambers USA in Nationwide Excellence Report
- Anne-Marie Storey to be part of Maine Biz Women’s Forum
- Rudman Winchell and KMA HR Consulting Team up for March 31 Lunch and Learn
- Court’s decision in Beal v. Town of Stockton Springs, 2017 ME