Anthony D. Pellegrini, Attorney at Law, focuses on estate planning, intellectual property law, patents, trademark law, copyrights, and immigration law. Tony is admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a patent attorney. Before joining Rudman Winchell, Tony practiced law with Bowditch and Dewey in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Tony is a graduate of Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, Cornell University, and Boston University School of Law, magna cum laude, where he served as a case and note editor of the American Journal of Law and Medicine. He was born in Bath, Maine. Before entering law school, Tony worked for several years in the computer software industry.
Areas of practice:
Memberships and Affiliations
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America, Copyright Law, 2018 – Current
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit, 1999
- Maine, 2000
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine, 2000
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2001
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 1986
- Cornell University, Master of Engineering in Computer Science, 1987
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1994