Rudman Winchell is a full-service law firm located in Bangor, Maine. Our attorneys practice national-caliber law while enjoying the unsurpassed beauty of Maine. Like attorneys at large city law firms across the country, we handle sophisticated legal challenges in litigation, securities, banking, energy, corporations, estate planning, employment, immigration, and environmental law. Unlike those big-city attorneys, we enjoy practice in Maine courts and with the Maine bar, where civility and attention to quality remain the expectation rather than the exception.
Rudman Winchell’s practice is organized into three sections: Litigation, Employment, and Transactions. Within these sections, we offer a full range of legal practice areas. Our structure is flexible, however, and our Practice Groups cut across sections and practice areas in order to meet client needs with integrated service. Our proximity to Canada also offers opportunities for international business practice.
Our attorneys are encouraged to participate actively in the life of their communities. They serve on volunteer boards and in appointed and elected positions of leadership throughout the Penobscot River Valley and across Maine.
Rudman Winchell is seeking experienced associates to join our firm in the following growing practices:
Land Use/Real Estate
Minimum of one-three years’ experience preferred. Good standing with the Maine Bar is required for attorney positions. Applicants must have strong writing, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. Send or email your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Patricia Brezovsky, HR Manager
84 Harlow Street
PO Box 1401
Bangor, ME 04402-1401
Rudman Winchell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
General Office/Intake Clerk
Rudman Winchell is hiring for the position of General Office/Intake Clerk. This clerical position will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and will assist with all facets of new client intake and provide general office support throughout the firm.
Duties will include:
- client intake which includes contact and follow up with clients
- assisting with special projects
- filing, copying, and scanning documents for various departments
- overseeing office inventory and ordering of supplies
- providing backup support to reception
Applicant must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and responsive to multiple and changing priorities. The ideal candidate also will be organized, attentive to detail, possess excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, interact in a professional and caring manner with new or prospective clients, have a positive attitude, and work effectively alone as well as a member of a team. Strong computer skills are necessary. General knowledge of office equipment and filing systems is required; prior office experience is preferred.
Compensation for this full-time 40-hour position is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Please send your cover letter and resume detailing your qualifications to:
Rudman Winchell, LLC
Attn: HR Manager
P.O. Box 1401
Bangor, ME 04402-1401
- Family Leave Medical Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Maine Child Labor Law
- Maine Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Stalking
- Maine Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Maine Employment Security Law
- Maine Equal Pay
- Maine Minimum Wage
- Maine Regulation of Employment
- Maine Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Maine Social Media
- Maine Supports Nursing Moms
- Maine Video Display Terminal
- Maine Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Maine Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Rights under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PPA)
- Employee Rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Employee Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Your Rights under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)