Come Home to Rudman Winchell
Rudman Winchell is a full-service, century-old firm located in the heart of a small city that serves as the regional hub for nearly two-thirds of the state. Our firm provides the quality of life benefits that come with practicing in a small legal community without sacrificing the opportunity to work with top legal talent for a diverse range of clients across Maine and beyond.
Rudman Winchell supports attorneys that value quality of life by providing the flexibility, support, and opportunities needed to raise a family and contribute to a thriving local community.
Rudman Winchell’s practice is organized into three sections: Litigation, Employment, and Transactions. Within these sections, we offer a full range of legal practice areas.
The location of Bangor, centrally positioned in our state, provides the perfect home base for all your Maine adventures.
- 2nd best state to live in
- 3rd highest rate of adults with high school education or better
- 5th safest state to live in
- 7th best state to have a baby
- Some of the lowest crime rates in the nation
- Low cost of living
- 542,629 acres of state and national parks
- Over 6000 lakes and ponds
- 67 lighthouses
Why Rudman Winchell – Words From Our Attorneys
- “I love having a significantly lower cost of living and far less traffic than bigger cities.
- “My ideas are actually heard, big law firm benefits with a small firm feel.”
- “I can explore my interests and build a practice area I am passionate about.”
- “The partners trust us to know our strengths, limits, and the direction we want to see our practice areas lead.”
- “We are good at our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re people, and we’re lawyers, not the other way around.”