Rudman Winchell’s criminal defense lawyers have extensive experience in both federal and state courts representing individuals charged with a crime. Our collective experience conducting trials rivals that of any firm in northern New England. The criminal defense lawyers at Rudman Winchell guide clients through the complex and overwhelming criminal process, which can be divided into a number of overlapping phases, including but not limited to:
- Pre-charge investigation by police or agency
- Arraignment/Initial Appearance
- Information gathering/discovery phase
- Dispositional Conference/Settlement Conferences, when appropriate
- Pre-trial motion practice
- Preparation and representation at trial
- Appeals, when needed
Rudman Winchell’s criminal defense lawyers have the credentials, technical background, and experience necessary to achieve success at all phases of the criminal defense process.
Our experienced attorneys are ready to guide you through every step of the litigation process. Contact us by filling out this form or call us at 207.947.4501 to schedule an appointment.