Rudman Winchell Presents Free Lunch and Learn in Bar Harbor
Are you ready for the summer?
A review of seasonal employment issues.
Friday April 29 from 12 – 1:00.
Machias Savings Bank
96 Cottage Street, Bar Harbor.
Presented by: Rudman Winchell Attorneys
Anne-Marie Storey and John K. Hamer.
The seminar will address, among other issues, topics such as:
- What are an employer’s legal obligations regarding temporary/leased employees;
- How do seasonal employees affect total number of employees for purposes of anti-discrimination laws and FMLA;
- Summer-related workers’ compensation injuries;
- Training obligations, including those for temporary employees;
- How to handle (suspicious) requests for time off and FMLA;
- Summer dress code issues;
- And your questions.
This Lunch and Learn is complimentary
and free lunch is provided.
Please RSVP to: Jsolari@rudmanwinchell.com