- How is my practice valued?
- What will happen to my employees?
- How is vacation time handled?
- Will my patients be taken care of?
- Do I need to sell 100% or are there opportunities that would allow me to retain a stake in the ownership while I am still practicing?
These are all questions that most potential sellers ask and that he sees all the time. At the end of the day, selling the practice you’ve worked years to build should be handled by an attorney who is experienced in this specific area of law. Contact Mark to learn more.